• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My adobe flash player won't download--gets stuck at 25%

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac.  I've tried downloading adobe flash player a couple times now.  It installs well, but it always gets stuck at 25% when it downloads.  Then when I try to shut down it tells me I can't because it's installing even though I keep trying to quit the installation.  So then I have to shut my Mac down by using the emergency shut down button.  Please help Adobe!  If you can get back to me ASAP that would be great. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

1. Restart your computer to stop any Adobe process you may have running.

2. Click on the following Adobe link below. Go to the bottom of the page where it says, "Still having problems?". Click on the appropriate link for your browser.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

If this does not work post back on this forum during the day when Adobe staff will help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I had tried that already but nice to know someone has taken the time to reply...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following link is to a Flash Player forum thread. The very last entry on the thread is an answer from an Adobe staff member from earlier today. He provides a link that may solve your problem with the download.

Flash Player Installer hangs at 95%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Security update 2015-003 Yosemite influences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This morning we resolved a problem that prevented Flash Player installations from completing for some of our Macintosh users.

If you encountered this problem, please delete any previously downloaded Flash Player installer and either:

1. Download the installer again from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer, OR
  2. Download the stand-alone installer posted at the bottom of the http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html in the ‘Still having problems’ section.

If the behaviour reproduces, please clear the browser's cache and try downloading again.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the advice.  I however took my computer in today and the IT was able to download it without any trouble.  I did the same process as he did when I was trying to download it, but somehow it worked perfectly for him and not for me.  Just glad I have it now though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines