• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash player download

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to download past 30 percent on my mac air. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

No, it would download to 30% and stall. So started researching the problem and found that the new update has a bug that isn't working well with my Mac Version. After reading posts from others stating they had the same issue, I went into Adobe and downloaded an older version. All is working good now. Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bronna,

Do you face any specific error message while downloading the installer package?

Are you downloading from Adobe official website or from any third party website?

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it would download to 30% and stall. So started researching the problem and found that the new update has a bug that isn't working well with my Mac Version. After reading posts from others stating they had the same issue, I went into Adobe and downloaded an older version. All is working good now. Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bronna Wilson wrote:

No, it would download to 30% and stall.

This means that you didn't use the offline installer I linked for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the old version please help having exact same problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I look it says Adobe auto flash player installer 17. It is 1.2 mb ..hope this helps. Just google for an older version of adobe flash player for the mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much(:

will try now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Archived Flash Player versions click on the Flash player 17 and when you get to the download do not check for upgrades. It will not install if you do. Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

This morning we resolved a problem that prevented Flash Player installations from completing for some of our Macintosh users.

If you encountered this problem, please delete any previously downloaded Flash Player installer and either:

1. Download the installer again from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer, OR
  2. Download the stand-alone installer posted at the bottom of the http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html in the ‘Still having problems’ section.

If the behaviour reproduces, please clear the browser's cache and try downloading again.

Thank you.

--

Maria

P.S. The current release, 17.0.0.134, is not posted to the Archive page, however, the Archive page contains a link to the download page (link in step 1 above)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the offline installer http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having exact problems with my mac air i don't know how to fix someone help it stops on 30 percent swell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall the flash player and install an older version. The new update has a bug and will not work with Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you know what website you got it from though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Archived Flash Player versions    Be sure to check the box that will not let it upgrade again.  Good luck. Use the Flash player 17

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines