• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a problem with Flash Player? I am unable to install past 25% on MacBook Pro.

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Flash Player. It will open and try to install. But then stops at either 30% (once) or 25% (4 additional times). I have restarted my computer, disabled Kaspersky, closed Safari and get the same results each time. I have visited the trouble shooting site with no luck.  The only thing I have not done is uninstall/reinstall....but what a pain to have to do that! lol

I am running OS X Yosemite version 10.10.2. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are aware of Flash Player hanging at 25% (download phase) on OS X 10.10 and are working to resolve the issue.  If you have anti-virus protection enabled, please disable the anti-virus protection, which appears to be interfering with the download process.  Alternatively, you can use the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.

If you don't have anti-virus protection enabled, you're issue is different and we'd appreciate more information (please see Read Before Posting: How To Get A Useful Answer To Your Question for information to provide.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Tried again and this time it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines