• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Connect Presenter licensing

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2007 Jul 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Acrobat Connect Presenter ever since it it was Macromedia Breeze presenter. Of all the PowerPoint-to-Flash tools I've ever used, Presenter is by far the best.

My new company does not subscribe to Adobe Acrobat Connect. Is it possible to license Acrobat Connect Presenter as a separate product so that I may still create web content with it?

Cheers!

Gregory
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jul 19, 2007 Jul 19, 2007
yes, you can buy it as a stand alone and you don't need Connect to host the content for you.

you can purchase this via my organization, I have sent you a private message re: this option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can purchase Presenter separately. Check out the below link

https://service.acrobat.com/cfusion/bots/purchase/index.cfm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh?

That link had no information about Presenter--Just Acrobat Connect Professional.

Gregory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gregory!

Yes, you can purchase Presenter as a standalone, but you're probably better off starting with this link instead:

http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter/

Forwarning: you may end up on the same page that Phatty5 gave you in his post above, and that's due in part (and this is purely my opinion), because Adobe is pushing hard for the entire Enterprise solution. In the end, you'll probably end up having to contact an Adobe rep at 1-888-649-2990 for purchasing the plug in so that you can continue to create your Powerpoint based presentations.

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 19, 2007 Jul 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, you can buy it as a stand alone and you don't need Connect to host the content for you.

you can purchase this via my organization, I have sent you a private message re: this option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2007 Jul 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sean, can you please give me the same indications?
I need the pure Adobe presenter (or breeze) only without the whole connect suite.

thanks
antus77

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2007 Aug 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean@RealEyes,
I am a german user of the Breeze Toolkit. Can I buy the Adobe Presenter Plug-In as an international version? Or is this version (as usually) only for the users in North America?

Kind Regards
Holger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2007 Aug 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Searn@RealEyes,
Can you give me the directions to buy the Presenter Plugin alone?

Thanks,
Chinnappa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 02, 2007 Aug 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This authorized reseller provides the ability to purchase Presenter individually as a stand-alone product: https://www.shop.getconnect.com/splashPage.hg

If you are just looking for the conversion capability, then the above will suffice. But keep in mind you lose the tracking capabilities of the full-suite (unless you are using an LMS of course).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2007 Aug 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quote:

Originally posted by: Michael Fitzpatrick Jr
This authorized reseller provides the ability to purchase Presenter individually as a stand-alone product: https://www.shop.getconnect.com/splashPage.hg

If you are just looking for the conversion capability, then the above will suffice. But keep in mind you lose the tracking capabilities of the full-suite (unless you are using an LMS of course).

Not neccessarily.

Acrobat Presenter exports SCORM data to a file on the client system, which can be e-mailed, or scripted to upload via FTP in something of a "fumblerooski" manner. Not quite as elegant as the Acrobat Connect solution, but hey, it works.

Not that I use LMS anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2007 Aug 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For everyone that PM'd me, thanks.

Michael does make a good point about losing tracking and the LMS-like capability, but if you're just looking to crate content rapidly, the standalone license will do just fine.

Holger - since I am a North American partner, I have little way to find-out if there is a German version, unfortunately. 😞 I can only tell you there is an English and a French out there. I would look on Adobe's website for this answer - sorry I couldn't help more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2007 Aug 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe presenter is supported on English, French, German, Japanese, and Korean versions.

Please refer this link http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter/productinfo/systemreqs/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources