• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video appears to be corrupted when exporting from Presenter to PDF format

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client that is trying to export to a PDF file. Everything works, except for an embedded video she has in the presentation (MP4 format). It will start to play, then the video starts 'glitching' and will turn all kinds of different colors and distort.

Any idea what may be causing this? She has published multiple times and it keeps happening.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the video play correctly when you publish the presentation as Flash locally? Have you tried importing an FLV version of the video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recently came across this same issue.  I’m running Presenter 10 on PPT 2013.  In my case I only saw the problem on videos longer than 4 minutes and only when publishing to PDF, not HTML5 or Flash.  The videos played fine for the first 60 seconds, sometimes more, before dumping to a green frame and some digital noise.   I tried importing FLV versions of the same videos with help from the Adobe Media Encoder without success.  After some experimentation, I found that setting a lower constant bitrate less than 700kbps seemed to help.  For longer videos, 9-10minutes, I had to lower the br less than 500k.  When importing videos with Presenter, the highest quality setting is 700kbps, so a br over 700k may be pointless anyways - unless I'm not understanding what that setting is for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources