• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have installed, uninstalled Flash Player ten times. When I try to open a document i get a message saying something about accepting the licensing agreement. it won't work. I have enable java. I diabled pop ups. I have a Mac 10.7 and have had no prob

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Reader says "Before viewing PDF documents in this brewer you must launch Adobe Reader and accept the End User License Agreement, then quit and relaunch Browser.

I have done this many times.  WTH?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning your anti-virus off. I had this problem and turning Kaspersky off solved it. Don't forget to turn it back on again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The title of your post refers to Adobe Flash Player, but the contents of your post refer to Adobe Reader.  Which product are you having issues with? 

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This morning we resolved a problem that prevented Flash Player installations from completing for some of our Macintosh users.

If you encountered this problem, please delete any previously downloaded Flash Player installer and either:

1.)      Download the installer again from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

2.)      Download the stand-alone installer from  http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines