Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to install adobe in my macbook os x 10.5.8

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

somebody speak portuguese?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning we resolved a problem that prevented Flash Player installations from completing for some of our Macintosh users.

If you encountered this problem, please delete any previously downloaded Flash Player installer and either:

1.)      Download the installer again from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

2.)      Download the stand-alone installer from  http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Simone,

Flash Player is no longer supported on OS X 10.5.8. The last version supported is 10.3.183.90. It is available for download at Archived Flash Player versions.  But this has not been updated with recent security fixes and most sites will require a newer version of Flash Player. If your system is capable, I recommend upgrading to OS X 10.6 and then you can install the latest version (FP 17). Searching the internet for "upgrade OS X 10.5.8 to 10.6" will return many results on this.

Olá Simone,

Flash Player não é mais suportado no Mac OS X 10.5.8. A última versão suportada é 10.3.183.90. Está disponível para download em Archived Flash Player versions. Mas isto não foi atualizado com as últimas correções de segurança, e a maioria dos sites exigirá uma versão mais recente do Flash Player. Se seu sistema é capaz, eu recomendo atualizar para o OS X 10.6 e então você pode instalar a versão mais recente (FP. 17). Pesquisando na internet para "atualização do Mac OS X 10.5.8 para 10.6" irá retornar muitos resultados sobre isso.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines