• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AJAX, how to check execution time of queries?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2007 Nov 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CF8, using CFDIV to bind to a CFC. The CFC has several SQL queries, including select, insert, update, delete. I need to check the execution time of these queries. I have the CF Ajax logger turned on (cfdebug), but it doesn't seem to list query execution times. I see the query execution times from normal form pages in the log info on that page, at the bottom as normal, but not the queries in Ajax binded CFC's.

Am I missing a server setting? I have everything checked in the Ajax logger. Global, LogReader, http, bind, debug, info,error, window.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Mike
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2007 Nov 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cfquery has a result attribute that includes exection time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 09, 2007 Nov 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*** sorry - this was a CF7 example ***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 02, 2007 Dec 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I use Ajax (in CF7) a lot to access a SQL Server database. To determine execution times for Ajax queries, I run the application in Firefox with the "Firebug" add-on. Firebug reports the execution of each (and every) Ajax transaction in milliseconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation