• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help, the adobe installer does not run (I can download it, but it does not run)

Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help, the adobe installer does not run (I can download it, but it does not run), in windows 7. I have tried with "run as administrator", or closing all the programs, but nothing happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be possible for you to please provide any screenshots, the url that you used to download Flash Player and also your sytem configuration (Browser type, I see that you have Windows 7).

Do you see any file name in your Downloads folder.

Thanks,

Anamika

Adobe Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, first of all, thank you for responding (and excuse my english).

look:

- I download the installer from: https://get3.adobe.com/es/flashplayer/update/plugin/ (adobe directs me to that link when I turn on the computer, asking me for actualise the software)

- there are 3 steps for a correct instalation; in step 2 I have the problem: I must download and install the installer "install_flashplayer17x32au_mssd_aaa_aih" (1.0 Mb). I do not have problem for download it, but when i want to execute or run it, nothing happens. I stay waiting and waiting for continuing the instalation but nothing happens. So i can not take any screenshot cause I would not show you anything (only that I have downloaded the installer).

I've tried since mozilla firefox (the default browser) and with "chrome" but is the same. I've activated the pop-ups and I've deactivated the antivirus ("360 internet security"). And I've tried with "run as an administrator" and even with save the installer in different folders and hard drives. But I have not had success.

I have windows 7 - 64 bits.

please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning we resolved a problem that prevented Flash Player installations from completing for some of our Macintosh users.

If you encountered this problem, please delete any previously downloaded Flash Player installer and either:

1.)      Download the installer again from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

2.)      Download the stand-alone installer from  http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, although you resolved a problem for Macintosh users, in my system (windows), I downloaded again the installer and finally I have had success, (which is a little strange). Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines