• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player update install/download stops at 2 of 3

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had any problems in the past with installing/downloading Adobe Flash Player updates. Now I am. Why? I know Adobe Flash Player is installed on my computer, I've checked to make sure it is enabled and I have also disabled or unchecked the ActiveX filtering too. If I choose not to install Google Chrome for downloading the newest Flash Player update, does this cause the install/download to not complete and stop at 2 of 3 steps? I believe I have unchecked Google Chrome in the past with no issues, but not sure now. I usually have to go in uninstall Google Chrome because it always seems to mess with my Facebook page. So I no longer want Google Chrome installed on my computer because of this.

The install/download never gets to this point so I can finish the install/download because stops at 2 of 3 steps :

Any advise as to what to do now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention if it is not obvious, I use IE browser for the installs/downloads.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Based on your screenshot, I'm guessing the 'Save File' option never becomes available.  Is that correct.  I also see the file being downloaded has '14' in it, which means this is a version 14 file, which you shouldn't be getting as we're up to version 17.  I've forwarded this to the folks who handle the online installer to investigate. In the meantime, you can use the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page, in the 'Still having problems' section.  There are several installer types for various browsers.  You'll want to update Flash Player for all browsers you use, unless you have Windows 8.x in which case, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and prevents installation using the Flash Player installer, as updates are performed via updates to IE. 

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I was able to finally install it from the link below, but never the other way. I got it done today, 4-9-15.

Thank you for your help.

Cyndie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines