• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

d. It didn't accept one or the other so i tried to changeassword. It didn't accept one or the other so i tried to change my password. Plugging in the new password doesn't work so I tried to download using a different e-mail. That didn't work either.ord

Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was informed that I needed to up-grade my Flash Player. When I went to install the new stuff it asked for my user name and password. It wouldn't accept one or the other.

I figured I needed to change the password since my email has always been the same, but here's the thing, when I went to Adobe.com  to see what I could do, the sign in there worked perfectly with the user name and password that the install wouldn't accept. As a certified technophobe, I don't begin to understand how I can use one set of sign-ins at their site and not use the same for an up-grade. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The password is being requested by the system, therefore, it's the password you use to log into the system, not your Adobe.com password.  Please see What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for more information.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines