• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installation question

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When starting the install program for flash player, in windows 8.1 I get a gray box with nothing in it. Am I doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Thanks Maria,

The free standing installation program worked. I just wanted to show you what I see when I download the program from the website and try to run it.

Untitled picture.png

This is what it looks like when I execute install_flashplayer_17X32_mssd_aaa_aih.exe  Then I have to use task manager to close the program. If I try to hit the X to get out it takes me to a broken web page.

Since I've had this problem since version 15 I'm saving the webpage and will download the full install from now on. Thanks again for y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try the offline installer, posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page, in the 'Still having problems' section.  Since you're on Windows 8.1, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE, so you'll want to download one of the other two installers, based on the browser you use.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Maria,

The free standing installation program worked. I just wanted to show you what I see when I download the program from the website and try to run it.

Untitled picture.png

This is what it looks like when I execute install_flashplayer_17X32_mssd_aaa_aih.exe  Then I have to use task manager to close the program. If I try to hit the X to get out it takes me to a broken web page.

Since I've had this problem since version 15 I'm saving the webpage and will download the full install from now on. Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines