• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have changed password. Still can't download as it will not let me get past the Name/password screen.

Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone through all of the hoops to download the latest Adobe Flash, but can't do it.

I have gotten the emails.  Changed my password, but still can't download.

My name comes up when I go to open to install, but maybe that is incorrect.

However, I have worked on this for over an hour now and am ready to quit as I follow the directions and still can't download.

Very frustrating as I just want to contact somebody who can help me.    Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to check if it is your computer security requesting your system password and nothing of Adobe.

There is not normally any requirement to provide a password when installing Adobe software.  Can you explain what you are trying to download (Flash Pro or Flash Player) and other details.  There are normally no emails involved either so your mention of that is a wonder as well.  Why you say your name comes up when you go to install is also a wonder since you say you are unable to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines