Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems installing Captivate 3 Trial Version

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2007 Nov 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Im experiencing a problem with the trial version of Captivate 3 - i install it and run it for the first time, and when i select the trial option, the following error comes up -

"A problem was encountered while trying to load the trial period for Adobe Captivate 3.

Click Quit to see if restarting your computer or re-installing the software fixes the problem. Otherwise, click Continue to display a screen where you can enter a valid serial number to begin using the product without trial."

On clicking continue, it throws me back to the previous screen, greying out the trial version option.

I reinstalled and restarted, and the problem persists. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Malcolm
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 09, 2007 Nov 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Malcolm,

The first thing I would do is to make sure that you have disabled any anti-virus software you may have running in the background. If you still encounter the same error message then I would recommend you contact an Adobe Representative in your local area. Alternatively you could also file a bug report using the
Adobe Captivate Feature Request/Bug Report Form

I hope you get the issue sorted out soon.

Regards - Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2007 Nov 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks heaps Mark, i'll give that a go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources