• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash object of my site doesn't load on Android devices.

Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using flash to display coupons on my site [spam link removed]

This is how the coupon box looks like when loaded on Computer:

When I load my site on Android using Google Chrome, these boxes don't show up correctly. Is there anything I can do so that they star loading on Android devices?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player is not supported on any mobile OS.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, is there any other thing I can do to make those coupon boxes show up on my site? Is there anyway to load flash objects on Mobile O/s because 40% of my traffic originates from Android?

And I don't know why my site link was deleted from OP. I don't think it was spam, I had put it there so that someone can look into my coupon box and let me know if I could use any other language (simple HTML and JS?) than flash to create similar boxes.

Here is the link again (Please delete this link if you think it's not needed):  http://www.bestbigrockcoupons.com/

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2015 Apr 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I would recommend using HTML and Javascript to accomplish this for both desktop and mobile platforms.  If you haven't looked into it already, Flash Professional, Edge Animate, and Dreamweaver can all output HTML5 code for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines