Hello hello anyone out there to help me?
To troubleshoot the crash, please provide the following information:
- What is the file name of the installer that was downloaded?
- What is the OS X version?
- Screenshot of the installer dialog window before and after crashing (How to post a screenshot in the forum)
- For the following files, please upload them using the instructions How to share a document
- Flash Player install log file, https://forums.adobe.com/thread/985831
- Apple creates crash log files when an application crashes. Application crash log files are usually located in /Library/Logs/CrashReporter. The file name includes the application name. Please provide any files that have Flash Player in the file name.
Ive had Flash Player on this computer for years and years. The latest
update crashes. PERIOD! I contacted Apple yesterday and we did all kinds
of things and could not get Flash Player to load. I got the file from your
We can't help diagnose why the installer is crashing without the previously requested information.
Most of this is way above my pay grade.