• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mapping FM8 to RH7 -- incomplete mapping?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2007 Nov 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had problems with mapping FM8 styles to RH7 WebHelp (Not Technical Suite). Any ideas about how to map the paragraph style after the fact? I'm relatively new to RoboHelp, so I could be missing something obvious.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2007 Nov 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can re-import the files to be able to access the style mappings dialog. If you don't change how the topics are created (that is, keep the same "Pagination settings" so that your file names remain the same), it will ask you if you want to overwrite the files that are already there. I don't see a way to have RH map the styles after importing, other than to re-import.

Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks -- I tried that -- This particular format refuses to display in the import Framemaker formats list in RH -- I've made sure that the format exists across the entire manual set (even though it's only used in one chapter) and tried a few other things.

But thanks for the suggestion.

Miriam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 16, 2007 Nov 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if you have a text entered in the Chapter with that paragraph format applied. If a paragraph format is applied as Autonumbering option alone- RoboHelp may not find that in the MIF document. Enter at least a space with that format.

regards
Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see... is it a paragraph format, character, or...?

Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2007 Nov 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think that may be it -- I'll do a little more testing.

Thanks very much.

Miriam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp