• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Doesn't Show

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2007 Nov 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a topic that has several images. Two were butting up against each other. When I printed I got only the top one out of the two. Other images that followed showed fine. Ive tried deleting, etc. to see if that helps but it doesn't. The image does appear in teh web preview.

Any Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 05, 2007 Nov 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the two images in separate paragraphs (lines)? Or just separated by a space (or no space)?

If they are not in separate paragraphs, I think that the web preview might wrap them differently from the printed output. Try putting the top image in its own paragraph with a style that has no spacing after it (and, of course, the bottom one in a paragraph with a style with no spacing before it).

If that doesn't work, you could try putting them in table cells, but you'll have to do some tinkering to get them to snuggle up to one another.

HTH,
Elisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2007 Nov 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get an answer to this? If not, I notice that with RH7 a problem still exists where images that have text wrapped around them will not appear when output to Word. I had hoped this was fixed with RH7, but I just tried it and it was not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 15, 2007 Nov 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kbbbbb --

With the printed doc open in Word, can you see the placeholder where the image should be? (Click once to highlight it.)

If so, click outside to un-select it, then double-click the invisible placeholder.

(I know, it sounds crazy, but . . .)

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 15, 2007 Nov 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(never mind.)

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2007 Nov 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No, this doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp