• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

software solutions

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need software that will edit a recording of Sunday services at Church.  The most we will need currently is a software that will allow us to publish the morning service put it on a server and link that on our web site.  Would like to make it easy for viewers to watch the full service or just tab to the message.  We are inexperienced thus it needs to be simple.  Presenter 8 looks like it might do but I donot know the terminology that well

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roger,

Please post your query in relevant section : Adobe Presenter

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[discussion moved to Adobe Presenter forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Roger, Are you looking to stream the live service or just take the recording of the live service and edit/bookmark it and create an on-demand asset that can be delivered by your website? 'm not

I'm not 100% sure that Presenter is the right tool, unless you are working with PowerPoint slides with the sermon, then it may be a component of the overval solution. Captivate could also be a solution, and with the need for working with video, I'd lean toward that over Presenter. Finally, there is Adobe Premiere which is a full video editing application, but Premiere is not a 'simple' solution.

I'll send you a message off-fourm and we can talk through your goals and see if we can't identify the best solution for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources