Exit

How to change default paragraph font?

Mentor ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using RH10.

My entire project must use Arial font. But I see the Default Paragraph Font in the default.css is Times New Roman. What does this do? It is grayed out. So, how to change it?

Sreekanth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Open up your Style Sheet, expand the Other section and select the "Background + Text BODY" style. If you change that to use the Arial font. it wil do what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open up your Style Sheet, expand the Other section and select the "Background + Text BODY" style. If you change that to use the Arial font. it wil do what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That solved it.

But still curious. What is that used for?

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Background + Text style sets the default for when no style is applied. It is also used as the basis for any new styles created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting. Thanks for that, Colum!

This old RoboDog learned something new today!

I openly admit that I struggle more with CSS than I should. My term is "Cussing Style Sheets"!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the clarification, Colum. Though I don't need it now, I should explore how (and if) I could put it to some good use in RHStyleMapping.css during FM-RH integration.

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp