• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Flash Update Stops Installing at 90%

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried installing the new version of Flash and it hangs at 90%. I have tried the Flash Uninstaller as well and that does not do anything.

I am running 10.7.5. Nothing I do seems to be working? Any hints to help me out with this predicament?

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bill71,

We have a couple different installers available.  Can you post a screenshot (How to post a screenshot in the forum) of the installer (preferably exhibiting this behaviour) so that I can identify which one you're using?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope this helps! Thanks!

Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 5.26.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-31 at 5.24.08 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill71,

Yes, very helpful.  Can you please provide the two (2) log files located in /Users/YourUserID/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs directory using the instructions here How to share a document‌?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not able to find the path that you mentioned above. There was a Logs folder but there were no Adobe_ADMLogs available. I did locate these though. Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Thanks,

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bill,

Thanks for these files. We'll review them and get back to you.  In the meantime, what does "I have tried the Flash Uninstaller as well and that does not do anything." mean?

For the installer log files, I've been informed that they are created as soon as the installer is launched, can you please look again.  Depending on your OS X version, the user's Library folder may be hidden.  You can use the Console app (/Applications/Console.app) to view all log files.  Please do the following:

1. Launch the Console app and on the left side there will be a list of log files. Look for ~/Library/Logs and expand it, if it isn't expanded.
  2. Select the Adobe_ADMLogs directory and then CTRL+Click on the directory and then select 'Reveal in Finder'
  3. Finder will open to this location, upload the two files (Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log)
  4. While in Finder, look for the FlashPlayerInstallManger.log file, in the same User's Library/Logs directory, upload this file

These additional log files will enable us to further troubleshoot why this is happening.

Thanks again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines