• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to install updated flash player to my mac os. Ive empty cache, tried downloading it directly safe mode, and still nothing

Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unable to install updated flash player to my mac os.  Ive empty cache, tried downloading it directly safe mode, and still nothing  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well great m_vargas. Much more helpful if as a staff member you would just actually tried to give a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@paulac45940277,

How can I attempt to provide a solution if I don't know what the problem is?  Simply stating "unable to install updated flash player to my mac os" gives us no information to attempt to provide a solution, which is the reason I posted the link to the FAQ.  If user is not able to provide sufficient information for us to be able to assist, we cannot assist.

@blanca21

Again, please provide the information requested in the FAQ I linked to previously for us to be able to better assist you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I was successful in deleting the flash player and reinstalling it.  To confirm this I went to youtube and was able to watch a video.  Thought I was out of the woods BUT then I tried to watch a video on Facebook and its asking me to install flash player!!  again. I did and still it is not working.  Youtube videos are working.  Ive checked all my setting, I believe,,,,,  Why is this happening or better yet, how can I get this corrected once and for all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive tried that as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi blanca21

You Can try Uninstalling Flash Player using - Uninstall Flash Player | Mac OS

and Use the Offline Flash Player Installer for Mac (Safari and Firefox) from here - Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

Hope it helps,

While you try the above suggestion,  can you also share the Version of Mac on which you are updating Flash Player and how are you doing it?

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,  Thank you for ur reply, 

I was successful in deleting the flash player and reinstalling it.  To confirm this I went to youtube and was able to watch a video.  Thought I was out of the woods BUT then I tried to watch a video on Facebook and its asking me to install flash player!!  again. I did and still it is not working.  Youtube videos are working.  Ive checked all my setting, at least I think so,,,,,  Why is this happening or better yet, how can I get this corrected once and for all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines