Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter addin doesn't work; Powerpoint doesn't start any more

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hay together,

since Monday my Powerpoint didn’t start any more. There is an Error with the Prensenter addin. I work with WIN 7 64 bit; Office 2103 64 bit and Presenter 10 64 bit. Also I’m using from Adobe Web design CS6 and Captivate 8.

I uninstalled every Adobe product using first the uninstaller from Windows and afterwards the adobe tool for cleaning. I uninstalled Office 2013. Then I installed everything new, but the problem is the same. Has anyone an idea? I don’t want to make the machine completely new.

Thank you for helping

Juergen

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Hi Mayank,

thank you very much for the support. Yesterday evening I solved the problem. I disabled the virus scanner after an update and what a marvel, Presenter was working. I have G Data total care and after a call to the support they told me only to disable the Exploidprotection. Since then I was very happy; Presenter and G Data still worked.

I whish you a successful time

Juergen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juergen,

Can you paste the screenshot of the error message you are getting?

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2015 Apr 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mayank,

thank you for answering. Sorry that I’m answering so late, I was on easter-holliday. Here is the errormessage from powerpoint.

error-01.png

"insufficient memory or system-ressources to start powerpoint"

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards

Juergen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juergen,

Try to clear temp folder . To clear temp go to Run and type "%temp%" and press enter. Delete all the files you can. Also try to disable any other addin you have and then try to run powerpoit as Admin and check.  You may try swithcing to 32 bit office as well.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mayank,

thank you for answering.

I cleaned the folder temp (this was very necessary over 2 GB) and I tried to start PowerPoint again. No success. I disabled the acrobat plug in and the Ispring plug in PowerPoint and tried again. No success.

I installed the office and all adobe products completely new. I cleaned the registry and I used the adobe cleaning tool for CS6. I am sure the problem isn’t adobe or MS office. What other software can do that mistake?

Thank you for helping

Juergen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juergen,

Please contact support via chat @ Chat with an Expert and they will help you out. It seems that we need to look into your system to troubleshoot this.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mayank,

thank you very much for the support. Yesterday evening I solved the problem. I disabled the virus scanner after an update and what a marvel, Presenter was working. I have G Data total care and after a call to the support they told me only to disable the Exploidprotection. Since then I was very happy; Presenter and G Data still worked.

I whish you a successful time

Juergen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources