• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst.Support.Ever.

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted here a few days ago asking if the Flash download was legit, since the Publisher was listed as OOAdverts. That has apparently been removed, but I notice none of the people here have had their questions answered. Really makes me wish there was an alternative to Flash, y'know? Absolutely no support for the product, unless I want to pay $$ for support for a free plug-in used almost universally. That's really sad. Looks like there's no help here, guess I'll go without until someone answers these poor peoples' questions. Also... does it have to be as difficult as it is to get to this forum in the first place? I couldn't sign in and come directly here, had to go through the same BS I did to find it the first time. When I put "Community" into the search, it took me to professional user groups (I think). When I put forum in, it gave me comparably confusing selections. Adobe is supposed to be computer experts, why does everything have to be so danged difficult?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Hi Xencindy,

As Andy has pointed out, staff (myself) did respond to your original post. Any legitimate Adobe product is going to have Adobe as the publisher, not any other entity name.

I recommend setting your preference to receive email notifications whenever someone responds to one of your posts.  Here is an example of my email preferences:

Capture.JPG

Another way to find posts that you have initiated or responded to is to check the 'Activity' section within your profile.  You will find links to all posts yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cindy,

The Adobe staff did respond to your question.

You can find the response by searching on this forum. I found the response by doing a google search.

OO Adverts? Is this really an Adobe Flash update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Xencindy,

As Andy has pointed out, staff (myself) did respond to your original post. Any legitimate Adobe product is going to have Adobe as the publisher, not any other entity name.

I recommend setting your preference to receive email notifications whenever someone responds to one of your posts.  Here is an example of my email preferences:

Capture.JPG

Another way to find posts that you have initiated or responded to is to check the 'Activity' section within your profile.  You will find links to all posts you have participated in.

Capture.JPG

Have a great day.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2015 May 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has taken me this long to find my way back into this forum again, and that was only because you e-mailed me and somewhere, there was a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines