• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi my name is Catherine I have downloaded digital editions and a book to my PC but wish to read this on an iPad. I have downloaded Digital Editions on the iPad and don't know how to authorize it. Will the book automatically download onto the iPad once tih

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my name is Catherine I have downloaded digital editions and a book to my PC but wish to read this on an iPad. I have downloaded Digital Editions on the iPad and don't know how to authorize it. Will the book automatically download onto the iPad once tihis is done and I open my account on the iPad?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Catherine,

Please go through ebook: "Getting started with Adobe Digital Editions" which is bundled with ADE. You will find this book in ADE library, as soon as you install ADE on your ipad.

or

Tap on Settings icon (gear like icon), tap on authorize and enter userid and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Getting started with Adobe Digital Editions" has disappeared from my PC I have downloaded the Adobe digital editions to my iPad and authorised it on the iPad. The e-book does not come onto the iPad please could you assist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌YOu can also use Bluefire Reader for reading books that need an Adobe ID. There are several ways to transfer a book to your iPad. One way is to email the acsm file, open the email on the iPad, and "Open in ... ". Another way is to use an app like Dropbox. The third way is to connect your iPad to your computer, open iTunes, select the iPad, and under  Settings select Apps. Scroll down to the File Sharing apps, select the app you want the book on, on the right select Add, navigate to where the book is on your computer, and select it. Open the app on your iPad and it should load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2015 Apr 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Toniste the e-book has transferred to the iPad you are an angel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines