• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renaming images without breaking file path

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2015 Apr 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got about 20 images in a RoboHelp 10 project that I need to rename. I can find them in the Project Manager pod and I see the option to rename them there, but if I do so, it breaks the link to the image in any topics in which they already appear. If someone can explain how to do one of two things, I'd be greatly appreciative:

1. Rename the image so that the topics it appears in automatically update to the new file path

2. Find a list of all topics in which the image appears so I know where to go to fix the file paths once I change the name

I've had no luck at all Googling this issue, and my next resort will be a topic-by-topic search, which I really don't want to do.

Thanks so much in advance!

Kaylin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should not break the link. Try in one of the sample projects.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you - I tried renaming yesterday and the link broke, tried again this morning and it's fine. Must have been doing something stupid inadvertently.

Thanks again!

Kaylin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp