• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash install on mac

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running mac 10.10.2 and when I try to download flash player it will not.  Message is install interrupted.  I have tried closing safari  and still no success

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please post a screenshot of the dialog window, How to post a screenshot in the forum

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2015 Apr 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been struggling for two days to install Adobe Flash Player but always crashes. Please help.

Here is what I get...

Screen Shot 2015-04-03 at 10.31.47 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trixie,

Can you please provide the following:

• the entire crash log contents: copy the entire contents of the crash report into a text file and name it something like 'crashlog.txt'
  • The 2 log files located at ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs.  If you have difficulty obtaining the log files, please see Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? While the FAQ currently doesn't include these two log files, it shows how to get to the appropriate location.

Upload the crash log file and both log files using the the instructions here How to share a document

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GBP,

Not sure why your post was rejected by a moderator.  Can you try again, or private message me whatever your original message was?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Maria!

here are my files…

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/2ae25ce2-be7e-47e0-b885-f3c353e4d00d

Please let me know what to do next.

Diane

Diane Painter Velletri

Design Diseño New York

110 Christopher Street BSMT #3

New York, NY 10014

212 929 2169 office

917 312 1560 cell

www.ddnystudio.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane,

Thank you for providing the files.  Where there any files in the ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs directory?

This is the online installer that is crashing.  We've not been able to reproduce the crash, and the log files should assist in troubleshooting why.  We've not heard reports of the offline installer crashing.  You can download the offline installer from the link posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.

Thanks again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs at all!

Diane Painter Velletri

Design Diseño New York

110 Christopher Street BSMT #3

New York, NY 10014

212 929 2169 office

917 312 1560 cell

www.ddnystudio.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2015 Apr 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hav e sent copies of the crash log, but I see nothing on the forum that tells me what to do??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2015 Apr 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I see that one of your posts was rejected by a moderator and another did not contain any content.  I'm not sure if you tried to attach the log file to your post, but the forums only accept images and video clips, no other file types.  You can upload your crash log file using the instructions here How to share a document

Please reboot your system and try the online installer again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines