• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a problem with Adobe+Yosemite or is it me?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2015 Apr 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My applemacbook pro has recently changed itself from OS Lion to Yosemite.  Flash player then stopped working.   I have tried every which way to install Flashplayer which has always worked well before.  I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times.  It tells me it has been installed but when I look I can only  see 'Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0 — from file “Flash Player.plugin”' which seems to give me  Application future splash and application shockwave splash.  I don't see application flash player. I can't open files needing flash without the 'get adobe icon' showing.  Plugins are enabled.  I've been through the forums and am now at wits end. Please if I haven't done something can you tell me simply, in easy steps, not assuming I might understand contractions of in-club computer language!!  Maybe the problem isn't mine at all???     Maybe there's a conflict with Yosemite?    If I look at the install arrow at the top of the screen it has been highlighted.  If I click on it it tells me I have Adobe Flash Player to install and then the circle starts again.  I click on it and try to reinstall once again!  Many thanks to anyone who can help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines