• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Flash Player 64 Bit

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2015 Apr 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Firefox on Windows 7. When I go to download Adobe Flash Player it detects that I have 64 bit but when I download it only gives me 32 bit version. Every 64 bit version I try to download seems to fail and needless to say it is starting to frustrate me. I tried switching browsers, trying to download it in Internet Explorer but it will still only download the 32 bit version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Flash Player installer will detect a 64-bit system, and automatically install both 32-bit and 64-bit players on it.

What are the symptoms that make you think you have only the 32-bit version?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I can find in my control panel (which is the way I check to see what version I have) It continuously shows only the 32 bit version being installed. I'm hunting around and can or could not find anything system wise letting me know I have the 64 bit. The installation file also saying 32 in its name unlike an older version which had 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2015 Apr 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my Control Panel I don't see anything 32-bit or 64-bit; it just shows the ActiveX or NPAPI plugin:

FP-CP.png

What files do you have in C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash ?  All the 64-bit components should be there.

Do you have any difficulties using Flash Player on a 64-bit browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines