• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have been trying to update flash player however it will not let me enter my password , i have changed password and it still won't let me

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2015 Apr 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried over and over to update flash player , I have changed password I can log into account but not to update flash player

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Hello everyone,

Please see What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player?‌  This is the OS requesting the password, not Flash Player.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem.  Did the chat help thing but they referred me back to the forum! No help there so hoping someone here can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same problem. Sites say flash player out of date. I have changed password and it will still not recognize new password. 2 days of trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rita- Thanks for the email on Burleigh.. I might buy the cd.

Sent from Windows Mail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Please see What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player?‌  This is the OS requesting the password, not Flash Player.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! It worked as you said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines