• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am not able to install adobe flash player on my mac 10.10?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2015 Apr 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to install adobe flash player on my mac 10.10?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hidanielschrauf,

What does "not able to install adobe flash player" mean?  Please provide more information on what happens, and error text, if any.  A screenshot (How to post a screenshot in the forum) is always helpful.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens is that when I update the adobe flash player update is interrupted by mistake. Already uninstalled all previous versions and still can not install the new version on my mac 10.10. As requested , here are the pictures :

Captura de Tela 2015-04-09 às 10.35.05.png

Captura de Tela 2015-04-09 às 10.35.56.png

Captura de Tela 2015-04-09 às 10.37.37.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi danielschrauf,

Thank you for posting the screenshots.  They are very helpful.  To troubleshoot further, I'll need to get some log files from you.  Please see Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and provide all log files listed: install.log (Flash Player information only), FlashPlayerInstallManager.log, Adobe_ADM.log, and Adobe_GDE.log.  Please upload the files using the instructions here How to share a document.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As requested , send the compressed file with the log of unsuccessful download Adobe . I appreciate the attention and I'm waiting for your guidance. Thank you

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/1c65db9d-2249-4e1e-a98a-b6fba3fbec48

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I don't see the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files in the zip file you sent.  Can you please upload those as well?  They're listed at the bottom of the Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? FAQ.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As requested, the following two log files not zipped

Arquivos compartilhados - Acrobat.com

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2015 Apr 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As requested , follow the link from the compressed files . I await your answer with anxiety because I'm several days without videos for lack of proper functioning of the Adobe Flash Player. Thank you!

Arquivos compartilhados - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow ! What annoying thing !

There are more than 15 days not consigou see videos nor excutar a number of applications, because Adobe Flash Player has stopped working after update and can not reinstall . And the worst : JJA did everything you sent me , I answered all the questions that you have made me and get no response from you .

What should I do?

Decistir of you ?

Wait at least an answer.

Thank you .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi danielschrauf,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.  I've been busy working on new features for an upcoming release.

The latest upload still doesn't contain the additional two log files rendering the troubleshooting of why the online installer isn't working.  Please try using the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines