• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download or install flash player for internet explorer

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently reinstalled the entire operating system (windows 7) on my pc and since doing so ive been re-installing a lot of software, flash player works perfectly on chrome but is not installed for internet explorer 10, whenever the add-on is detected as missing, and im prompted to download it via https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, the page simply doesn't load (see screenshot), ive attempted downloading it via chrome and then enabling it, but it still doesn't show up, i've simply run out of optionsAdobe.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

figured it out, the damn security settings were set to high as default for some reason

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Internet Explorer 11 is the latest release. You might want to check for Windows updates to get IE11.

2. Concerning Adobe Flash Player for IE. Click on the following Adobe link. Go down to the bottom where it says "Still having problems?" and click on the link for Internet Explorer.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i actually first had this problem with internet explorer 11, thought it might be the reason for the problem so i uninstalled it in favour of 10, didn't do anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi perry95,

Do you have any ad-blocker software/plugins installed?  If so, please disable them and try again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't have any of those installed yet, so that's not the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay i tried that link, once via chrome (downloaded the .exe file and installed it) it did nothing, i tried accessing it via internet explorer and it too failed to load, but this time i got an error notification

adobe2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

figured it out, the damn security settings were set to high as default for some reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Perry95,

I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue, and thank you for updating the thread with the solution.  It's helpful for other users who may have the same, or similar, issue.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines