• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install on OS X 10.10 w/Safari 8.0 - yellow install bar flashes briefly and then vanishes

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since installing Yosemite and Safari 8.0 I get a message to update the flash player, and open the installation dialogue. The yellow installation button flashes briefly then vanishes. So, it cannot be done. Cannot find a workaround.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kallikrates5,

I branched your comment to a new thread as it doesn't appear to be related to the thread you posted to.  Adding non-related issues to an existing thread creates confusion in the thread.  It's always best to create a new thread for new issues.  I'll investigate this and reply later today.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am able to somewhat reproduce.  I do see the 'Install Now' button disappearing, but only for a moment and it returns.  There's a different group responsible for the download page and I'll notify them of the behaviour.  In the mean time, please try the offline/standalone installer at the bottom of this page, http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, This link doesn't work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi benjammintoo,

Please use the link at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines