• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blocked plug-in

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2015 Apr 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime you interrupt for download it goes to blocked plug-in .I download MILLIONS OF TIMES AND IT DOES NOT CHANGE PLEASE UNPLUG MY COMPUTER> HELP HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Hi oliviag93709611,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to assist with Java issues.  As Java isn't an Adobe product we're not equipped to handle those support issues.  You'll need to get help from the Java folks.  Here's the link to their support options: java.com Support Options

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2015 Apr 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can help you if you don't provide any details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2015 Apr 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you interrupt stating you have a update download and we have no choice but get  a download the games are then blocked plug-in and then I no longer allowed to play games such as poker gamedesire site.I have downloaded million of times and the site says I must download I do it repeats everyday i download and I still can not play the site say I must download i do again and again and I still can not play

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you are talking about Flash Player or Shockwave Player?  What are your installed Flash Player and Shockwave Player versions?

What is your operating system?  Browser?

P.S. your write that you have "downloaded" (what?), but did you also install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for your concern,its hard to believe you care is this a  joke for you?The time I must address this.Can I pay someone this does not happen?

When I go to gamedesire to play poker I can not , this is on  the screenFlash PLayer UPGRADE YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE LATEST VERSION OF ADOBE FLASH PLAYER<SO I PRESS DOWNLOAD I HAVE DONE THIS 50 MILLION TIMES AND NOTHING IS UPDATE GO THRU THE MOTION  AND AGAIN I GO SITE GAMEDESIRE AND AGAIN THE SCREEN SAYS THE SAME THING>I GO TO GAMEDESIRE FOR ANOTHER GAME AND THE SCREEN SAYS UPDATE YOUR FLASH PLAYER NOW TO PLAY YOUR FAVORITE GAME THEY HAVE YELLOW UPDATE AND ONCE AGAIN I PRESS THE UPDATE THE YELOW LETTERS THEY SAY UPDATE>ARE YOU STILL LAUGHING>WHY BUY A  APPLE WHEN EVERYTIME ADOBE WANTS A UPDATE AND I HAVE TO GO THRU THIS! ITS SAFARI !PLEASE HELP HELP HELP HELP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not treat this as a joke; I am just trying to get some information from you.  This is the first time that you mention "Apple", "Safari", and "Flash Player".

Try downloading the offline installer http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg, then quit your browser and run the downloaded installer.

P.S. please do not post in ALL-CAPS; it is very difficult to read!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi oliviag93709611,

In your post you say "SO I PRESS DOWNLOAD I HAVE DONE THIS 50 MILLION TIMES AND NOTHING IS UPDATE"  Downloading only downloads the file, it does not install it.  After the file downloads you must launch the installer and follow the prompts to install Flash Player.  Based on your post, it's not clear if you have gone through this process or not.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for returning went apple store genius went thru the procedure but now I open the site and there is weird print,now its java problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now my problem is Java I get the Plank screen,for example had to book a flight I could not I had to pay 20 dollars more.Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi oliviag93709611,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to assist with Java issues.  As Java isn't an Adobe product we're not equipped to handle those support issues.  You'll need to get help from the Java folks.  Here's the link to their support options: java.com Support Options

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You.hope that will work.For 25 dollars.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines