Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Install Flash - MAC

Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a Mac, running OS X Mavericks, and I cannot install the latest Adobe Flash software. I have followed all the guidelines, including uninstalling and attempting to reinstall Flash, each with no progress. The installer downloads fine and installs with the bar until 5% where the bar stops and I get an error, saying Connection Error. Please can you help as I need Flash.

-Haroon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Hi HaroonSharif,

Please try the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HaroonSharif,

Please try the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maria,

Thanks for the quick reply! The offline installation worked perfectly and now I have Flash installed.

Thanks,

-Haroon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines