• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image files replicating outside of the Images folder

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 10 and having an issue with image files relocating themselves. Basically, every time I close the project and then reopen it, a good percentage of the image files have replicated in the main project folder. The change in file path causes the images to disappear from the topics, even though the same image files still exist in the Images folder. This does not make sense to me.  I created a test project and deleted all of duplicate image files from the main folder. Most of the images remained intact within the project, but not all of them. Can anyone tell me what is causing this or more importantly how to solve the problem?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where are you relocating / deleting the images? If you are not doing this inside the project, that is likely to be the answer. If you move them elsewhere (e.g. in Windows Explorer) the project knows nothing about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp