• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to be able to read ePub DRM files on my e-reader

Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

I was assured if I installed Adobe this would then work, but I must be missing something, as no magic seems to be happening yet.  I have purchased a number of  books and am unable to read the unless I only want to read them on my pc not my e-book.  Someone out there must be less technology challenged then me and will have some great advice.  Fingers crossed you do exist and will help me.

Kindest regards

Jillian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must install Adobe Digital Edition. Then Authorize (Help > Authorize) his Program with her Adobe ID und the same with her reader.
When the Reader was detected of the program can move the ebooks in the reader..

The supported reader you found on this place: Adobe Digital Publishing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nanaky, much appreciated your getting back to me with your quick response. I have already installed adobe and I authorised my laptop but then I don't seem to be able to also authorise the ebook the selection is greyed out. Do I need to install adobe or copy the Adobe files onto the ebook as well? Cheers Jillian

--- Original Message ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2015 Apr 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ist your Device on the list of supportet Devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanaky, I don't know if it is on a list, but I can read regular ePub files, how would I find out? Kindest regards Jillian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines