• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sites continually state that I need the latest version of FP.

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2015 Apr 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS=Win 7, FP ver 17.0.0.34, browser=IE.  Sites continually state that I need the latest version of FP. I have the latest.  I have tried to reinstall but receive the same message.  What do I do now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please answer the below question to help us understand your problem better?

1. Is your flash version 17.0.0.34 or 17.0.0.134 ?

2. Whats your IE version ?

3. Which site you are trying to access?

4. Goto Control Panel ->  Flash Player -> Updates tab -> take a screenshot and share it using How to post a screenshot in the forum

-Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Varun

See below and attachment.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi majstan,

Can you Please upload the Attachment again, I think something went wrong while uploading.

Also, In the meanwhile please Try Uninstalling Flash Player  - http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe  and Downloading Flash Player again for IE (ActiveX) from -  Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Do Let us know if this helps.

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines