• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have OSX 10.8.5 and cannot install Flash Player 17. On two computers, I get an "install Adobe Flash Player quit unexpectedly" error. Many websites no longer work. How can I load the new flash player??

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi howardc94036148,

We're aware of the Mac installer quitting unexpectedly and are working on a fix.  In the mean time, please use the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi howardc94036148

Can you Please attach a screenshot (How to post a screenshot in the forum ) and explain how you are installing flash player on you system and how did you download the flash player installer?

In the meanwhile you can you try Uninstalling any remain of Flash Player on your system using - Uninstall Flash Player | Mac OS and Re-installing using - Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac - NPAPI for Safari or Firefox and PPAPI for Opera or Opera Dev.

Let us know if this helps.

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines