• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i can not delete files to clean up existing files. I can from my phone but not my PC

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can not delete files to clean up existing files. I can from my phone but not my PC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Hi hugob,

You should still be able to delete files from your Acrobat.com account (and receive a "file delete" confirmation message when you do. If that's not the case, please clear the cache, and then log back in to https://cloud.acrobat.com/files. When you select a file to delete, you'll see a list of options across the top of the file list--on the far right, you'll see the Delete option.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chrisb64054279,

Are you referring to files stored in your Acrobat.com online account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/files? If so, what happens when you try to delete the files? Are you receiving an error message?

Please provide a few more details about the issue that you're encountering, including what operating system you're on, and what browser you're using (if any). We'll get this sorted out.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. As with acrobat.com I could mark an item and then click on "delete". But now there is no such question mark possibility. Under that circumstances there is no reaction and no error message!

I use Firefox, Windows7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hugob,

You should still be able to delete files from your Acrobat.com account (and receive a "file delete" confirmation message when you do. If that's not the case, please clear the cache, and then log back in to https://cloud.acrobat.com/files. When you select a file to delete, you'll see a list of options across the top of the file list--on the far right, you'll see the Delete option.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2015 Apr 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearing the cache did not help. However, I tried to delete items with CHROME. There it works fine. It seems there is a general problem with the Firefox I installed. I will work on that problem. Anyway thanks for your help.

Rgs Hugo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 12, 2015 Apr 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hugo,

Glad you were able to delete your files with the Chrome browser. If you do find a solution to the Firefox problem, please let us know so we can share your solution with others.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi markhabatz49665374,

Which application are you referring to? If you're asking about the ExportPDF online service, please see Getting Started with ExportPDF | Adobe Community.

Best,
Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources