• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to get the adobe flash player update. I changed my password because i couldn't sign in and now I still can't sign in with the new password. I can sign into adobe.com but not the update. Help!!!

Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get the adobe flash player update.  I changed my password but that didn't help.  I still can't sign in.  I have a Mac.  Help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peterb2813473,

This is the OS prompting for the password, not Flash Player.  Please see What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player?.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have entered my computer password and it still does not get me in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi peterb2813473,

Please see the Apple KB articles in the What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player?.  This is Apple prompting for the password, not Adobe.  If you're having difficulty with the password you'll need to obtain support from Apple.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines