• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authentication Add-in

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2015 Apr 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed AMS 5 Standard on Windows 2008 64 bit, and am at a loss as to how to get the authentication add-in to install. Every avenue I have tried returns an error saying that AMS must be installed prior. Any ideas why it is not installing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Apologies for the inconvenience, It seems that you have installed 64 bit of AMS and trying to install 32 bit of auth add-in. kindly download the add-in from this link:http://www.adobe.com/go/fmle3_64_win_auth and let me know how it goes for you.

Regards,

Puspendra

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Welcome to adobe forums.

May I know the auth add-in name and AMS exact version you are using, and where exactly are you getting this error.

Is this add-in related to FMLE authentication, please let me know the details so that we can investigate this issue further.

Regards,

Puspendra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Pushpendra. I have installed Adobe Media Server 5.0.1 Standard on Windows 2008 server 64-bit. The authentication add-in was downloaded from Adobe - Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2. When I try to install it, this is what I get :

fmle.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm mistaken, AMS 5.0.6.6102 is the version I have installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the inconvenience, It seems that you have installed 64 bit of AMS and trying to install 32 bit of auth add-in. kindly download the add-in from this link:http://www.adobe.com/go/fmle3_64_win_auth and let me know how it goes for you.

Regards,

Puspendra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Puspendra, much appreciated. It appears to have installed this time. Perhaps the link for the 64-bit add-in has not been updated? I can assure you that I clicked on the 64-bit download multiple times.

auth add-in.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

authentication add-in is a plugin/shared library/a single binary...You just need to drop this binary..There is no elaborate instillation step. You drop the binary into <ams root>\modules\auth folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines