• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i have installed flash player on my hp laptop windows 7 i am playing games but then all off a sudden it tells me that flash player is not found 11.3.0 version is required but i have this already installed now i cant play my games

Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have installed flash player on my hp laptop windows 7 i am playing games but then all off a sudden it tells me that flash player is not found 11.3.0 version is required but i have this already installed now i cant play my games. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but it still not working please can any one help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please reply to the below queries so that we can understand the problem better ?

1. Goto Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows -> Click on "Check Now" button -> Take a snapshot of result and post here using  How to post a screenshot in the forum

2. Goto Control Panel -> Flash Player -.> Updates tab -> Take a snapshot and post here using How to post a screenshot in the forum

3. Please mention which website and Browser you are using in which you are facing the issues ?

- Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get Adobe Flash player

MatchingNode

YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version

Your browser name

Internet Explorer

Your Operating System (OS)

Windows (Windows 7)

I cant take a screen shot of the flash player update tab as it wont let me and wont let me copy and paste sorry

i am using internet explore browser and trying to play facebook games thats where i am facing the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on the check now button at top off the chart it says i need 17.0.0.169 version i have followed the steps to install this version but it still not working and still says i have 17.0.0.134 version for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lisab1990,

Flash Player 17.0.0.169 was released today.  Based on the time-stamp of your post it probably was being deployed around the time you were trying to install it.  Not sure what you mean by "it still not working".  You may want to try uninstalling Flash Player (Uninstall Flash Player | Windows) and then downloading the installer again.  If you get 17.0.0.134 again it's possible this is being cached by your browser.  If so, please clear the browser cache and try again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I say its now working, I went on the check now button and below it gives you options to install so I did all these but its still saying I have old version and games still not working. Thanks 

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lisab1990,

Please try uninstalling and then installing, as per my previous recommendation.  I would actually uninstall, reboot the system, and then install.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks I will try 

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines