• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem downloaden ebooks. i get the message: 'Elic already fullfilled by another user' ( i had to authorize adobe digital editions on my comp to be able to share a certain book, but now doesnt download books anymore from shop) How can i solve this?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem downloaden ebooks. i get the message: 'Elic already fullfilled by another user'  ( i had to authorize adobe digital editions on my comp to be able to share a certain book, but now doesnt download books anymore from shop) How can i solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You has a other Adobe ID in Adobe Digital Edition by the First open of the eBook....or you have open the eBook with empty authorization. When has used a other adobe id should change the adobe id, if not the eBook are looked with the empty authorization. In this case need a new Download of the eBook of his reseller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines