• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader version 17.0.0.169 (for ActiveX) for Windows 8

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader version 17.0.0.169 (for ActiveX) is latest but Microsoft doesn't have it available for Windows 8 and YOUR site won't allow me to download it myself. Please make it available. Version 17.0.0.134 is a vulnerable version. I don't want to have to wait on Microsoft to fix vulnerabilities in IE on Windows 8.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

There is no such thing as "Reader version 17.0.0.169"; from the version number I can only assume that you mean Flash Player.

Microsoft offers the Flash Player update (ActiveX for Windows 8.x) via Windows Update; see https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/2755801

The update is also available on the Adobe website, but you should really update through "normal means" (Windows Update).

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no such thing as "Reader version 17.0.0.169"; from the version number I can only assume that you mean Flash Player.

Microsoft offers the Flash Player update (ActiveX for Windows 8.x) via Windows Update; see https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/2755801

The update is also available on the Adobe website, but you should really update through "normal means" (Windows Update).

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines