• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not all of Flash screen shows when testing swf

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am creating a Flash animation with the stage settings of 1920px x 1080px. When I test my animation almost an inch around the border of the stage is cut off. It's like the animation has zoomed in. I have tried using different resolutions on my screen, but nothing changes. I have tried to make the stage dimensions smaller, but that's not working either. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was never able to fix it, the air simulator is hardcoded to use 240dpi and has no options to change it.  Therefore even if your screen should be big enough in pixels to show the whole window, it often will still hang off the edge of the screen.  I forget where I read that.

In my case, I lucked out and was able to switch to a Mac and use the iOS simulator, which does allow scaling the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines