• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install problems

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever I hit the install button from the webpage a small box pops up than disappears and no install starts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using windows 7

chrome is my first restort but iv been getting error messages and the tabs wont load. I cant even get the setting open

so I switched to ie and it works fine accept I cant download flash player to watch videos in general or do anything pertaining the use of flash player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. To verify that you have Adobe Flash Player installed:

Click on START, then click on Control Panel. With the Windows Control Panel open, make sure "View" in the upper right of the screen is set to "Large Icons" not Category.

You should see a Flash Player Icon. If you click on the Flash Player icon, you will bring up the Flash Player control panel. If you click on the Updates tab  you should see Active X version 17.0.0.169 which is for IE11.

If you do not have Flash Player installed for Internet Explorer click on the following Adobe link and go down to the bottom where it says, "Still having problems?" and click on the link for IE11 (i.e. Acitve X):

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

2. Finally, if you do have Flash Player installed, make sure you have it Enabled in IE11,  by clicking TOOLS, then Manage Add ons. You should Enable Adobe Shockwave Flash.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i definitely don't have flash player installed and when i went down to the still having problems links i click the ie11 link and nothing at all happened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post back during the week, the Adobe staff people will be here and should have some suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought of one more thing you could try.

1. Restart your computer to stop any Adobe process that might be running.

2. Go to the following Adobe website, down near the bottom where it says, "Still having problems?" and click on the ActiveX link:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines