• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't transfer ebook from pc to Galaxy S 4 tablet. PC doesn't display Galaxy as an available device.

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't transfer ebook from pc to Galaxy S4 tablet.  PC doesn't display Galaxy as an available device.  Do I have to install adobe ade on the Galaxy?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently Adobe Digital Editions is only supported for Windows, Mac, iOS.

For Android, you can download our partner apps like: "DL Reader" or "Bluefire" reader and explicitly transfer books using email.

Please ensure reader app on Android and Adobe Digital Editions from where you are transferring the books are authorized with same id.

Thanks !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coolmuster Android Assistant is a special designed android data backup app, it could transfer everything from your phone to computer, and we can also use it to send and receive text messages on computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To transfer data between your phone and computer, you can try some data backup softwares, and I think it can be easier with an android assistant tool, you can save a lot of time to transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files like videos, music files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I happen to know a file manager for android app could transfer file between android and computer in few simple steps, you just need to connect your phone to computer, the app would detect your phone automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With this Coolmuster Android Assistant program, you will be able to access text messages and contacts on PC, then you can save text messages on computer. Moreover, it enables copy contacts,photos,videos,music to computer without any limitation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines