Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to re-download purchased books on Ditigal Editions

Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a PC.  I have recently been affected by malware, and all of my digital edition books I purchased are encrypted.  How can I re-download the copies of these books I purchased already?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Hello,

What is the exact error message you are getting when you click on these books now??

OR

You must have received the download links for these books at the time of book purchase.

Try clicking on these links again.

Ensure Adobe Digital Editions is authorized with the same Adobe id that was used previously at the time of downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

What is the exact error message you are getting when you click on these books now??

OR

You must have received the download links for these books at the time of book purchase.

Try clicking on these links again.

Ensure Adobe Digital Editions is authorized with the same Adobe id that was used previously at the time of downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌i re downloaded with a digital link in my email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cant  authorise my computer when i go through the authorisation this is what i get  (  Connection Error      Digital editions could not connect to the activation server.  Please make sure you are connected to the Internet) i am most certainly connected to the internet Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines