Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Technical communication suite

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2007 Nov 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folks

I am trying to install Technical communication Suite (mainly for Captivate at the moment - the rest I'll use later) . I am running Windows XP, Pentium 4 etc and have a licenced version of Captivate 2

I keep getting the error message Error: Unable to Load Product Information as soon as click on the first button on the initial screen (activated by autorun)

I have worked through the troubleshooting doc on the adobe site to no result.

The installation process starts up OK on my old steam powered PC - but I want to install this on my better Pc

any suggestions?

Regards

Steven Knight
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2007 Nov 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Steven

Unfortunately, almost all of us here already have the product successfully installed.

First, I'd try what is outlined in this link.. If that doesn't help, I'd strongly encourage you to contact Adobe support and see what they have to say.

For what it's worth here, Adobe has changed the installation method for most of their products. This means that installation issues aren't problematic with only Captivate. There are issues with many of the products.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources